The two things I love the most about this project is it’s fast to make and only takes one skein of yarn. I’ve written out what I did below if you want to create one for yourself or a friend.
1 skien Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn (I used the color Fisherman)
10mm crochet hook
Abbreviations and stitches used
ch = chain
sl = slip stitch
sc = single crochet
dc = double crochet
blo = back loop only
- ch 50 and then sl into first chain to create a circle. Be careful that you don’t twist the chain.
- ch 1 and sc around, sl into the starting ch 1.
- ch 2 and dc in blo, sl into starting ch 2.
- ch 1 and sc in blo, sl into the starting ch 2.
- repeat steps 3 and 4 three more times.
Then you’re done! Finish by weaving in the ends.